Background

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Unicorns in My dreams


Brandy picked up the Spellbinders Die-d-Lites Unicorn Fantasy etched dies.  She then set out to create this beautiful set of cards using her Mission Gold watercolors, the wonky stitched rectangle die and some gold embossing.  Those unicorns are edged, like the clouds, with the gold embossing powder as well - ever so cleverly added I might include.  This first one is Brandy's favorite and I thought it was might at first as well.  I've changed my mind while writing this blog!






I think this last one is my favorite - a clearly placed coloring, some strong colors on that rainbow and a plethora of sequins.  Beautiful!


Tell me this isn't a simply stunning set of cards.  So hopeful, colorful and full of joy!

Andie for

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?