Background

Friday, May 9, 2014

Brandy's Back with One Fabulous Encouraging Card!


It's been a while since I have had the pleasure to share a creation by my bestie, Brandy.  She's the reason this blog started-we were going to blog together.  Then life got in the way and I blogged her projects for her.  Then life happened and the flow of pictures from her finished work went dry.  Well, she forwarded this picture to me a couple of weeks ago.  I thought I would share it with you because Brandy once again hit it out of the park!

Brandy used her Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms dies to cut out many different flowers.  The dress form is a diecut, not sure what she did to alter it.  I see some of Heartfelt Creations Classic Leaf die cuts and Spellbinders Floral Flourish.  I think that the sentiment frame is cut with Spellbinders Labels 19 square dies. 

What do you think?  Fabulous, yes!?  I'm so glad to have gotten this picture to share with you.  I hope it inspires you!

I'm entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge: Spring Flowers.   Come on over to see the beautiful spring flowers and enjoy the fun.

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, luv those flowers! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Brandi's card! That sentiment is fabulous and love those flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow this is a knockout! The details are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Brandy - this is stunning. Fabulous flowers and love the aged effect on the dress form! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?