Just a little card today made to brighten my Grandma's day. I used this as a notecard to wish her well and update her on some family busyness- kids school and my work. I just couldn't resist using some more papers from the Authentique Grace collection. Here's the details:
- All papers come from the collection. The large floral piece is edged with some Krystallos Shard Glass from ArtGlitter. I picked this up from the stamp show at Heartfelt Creations. It really is small pieces of glass shards. I had to be really careful not to cut my skin. However, once glued in place, the finish product is very beautiful.
- The image is stamped in black Archival Ink using my new KaiserCrafts Bonjour stamp set. The fine detail that this stamp created- a good quality. I then stamped the very detailed Eiffel Tower inside the frame. A few gem pieces add a flare of bling to the stamped image.
- The flower is cut from patterned paper from the collection using my Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters dies. The center of the flower is some more Krystallos Shard Glass.
- The greenery was cut as a part of other products and I just picked pieces that fit.
- A pearl swirl finishes off the look.
I'm linking this up over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog: Transparent because that shard glass is transparent and I'm loving it! I also linked up at Word Art Wednesday Challenge #124: Anything Goes. Come join all the fun.