- All papers are from the collection, even the brown matting paper and they are all edged in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- The floral and swirls are cut from matching patterned paper and cardstock using my Our Daily Bread Fancy Foliage, Sizzix Decorative Swirls, Spellbinders Floral Flourish dies.
- The flower is store bought and has long since been separated from it's package. I also rubbed on some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to tie this in.
- The pearl swirl came from the stash.
- On the inside, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of patterned paper to create the flag and used foam squares to adhere some of the tag sentiments from the collection.
ETA: I'm linking this up with The Shabby Tea Room's Week #210: Anything Goes challenge. Come join the fun or have a look around. The ladies who share at these challenges are sooooo talented!