Background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh Tim!!

Miss Andie may have already posted this, but I have to have my say too!  First, we all know Tim Holtz is amazing and that he has a way to teach you a technique and let your imagination create the final product unique to you!  In, I believe February, I was invited to the Michael's Crafts, first Gold Member awards event (sorry if that isn't the exact marketing term), and Tim Holtz was the featured special guest! Since he is the rockstar of scrapbooking, it was akin to meeting the Beatles!  I also want to give Michael's props on the event and how we were treated.  I was so happy they allowed Andie to share the moment I met my creative idol!  It was great, we got Ranger product and best of all, my best friend and creative partner got to share a great memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?