Background

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Warm Wishes At Christmas - More Christmas Cards


Have you checked out The Greetery stamp sets yet?  I always did love me some Papertrey Ink and The Greetery has the same/similar vibe and style.  If I were independently wealthy (I am not!) I would be the proud owner of everything that they produce.  Instead I had to pick among my favorites and today's cards were a primary motivator.  I followed Betsy Veldman's video and example from this post using The Greetery's With Love at Christmas stamp and die set and my Distress Oxide inks. 

I'm ever so in love and just find these cards delightful!




On the inside, a little tone on tone leaf action, similar to Betsy Veldman's look.  I amped the contrast on these photos a bit, the real-life look is a lot more subtle.




I just can't even decide which is my favorite.  Since green is my favorite color, I'd probably land on one of the green ones, but the contrast in this red version is also quite delightful.





In the end, a very satisfying purchase, make and finish.  Check out The Greetery!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?