Background

Monday, October 21, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes


I had a few die cut patterned paper pieces from making these inlaid die cut Christmas tags.  I could have just placed them in the trash, but I decided to make a few notecards for the "winter" season.  We don't have snowmen in the Southern part of Arizona, but I just love the Avery Elle Be Jolly snowman and so I stamped some snowmen onto white cardstock with Fog colored ink , stamped the leftover die cut pieces and then fussy cut them out.  I paper pieced the snowmen together, coloring the nose with a marker and adding flocking to the hat bring and pom-pom.


The background was create using some Authentique patterned papers from the stash - quite old, but perfect coloring for these images.


I used a black marker to make the eyes, mouth and buttons stand out.  I also used Crystal Accents on the button to make them shiny.






It was a fun notecard set to put together and now I have a few extra cards for the stash. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?