Background

Sunday, October 13, 2019

More Scrapbook Layouts


With all our Scrapbook Expo fun which was followed by a busy time at work, I'm a little behind in editing photos and getting posts together.  I did finally get these scrapbook pages together and photos edited.  There are quite a few pages, with many stamped embellishments handmade for the specifically for the pages.















I'm about 70% done with the pages, which a few prepped to finish, but waiting for additional embellishments to be made.  I've got to finish by May as the boy graduates high school and the target is to have this first year baby scrapbook for all to look through.  I should be fine, but I definitely need to get focused on it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?