Background

Friday, October 11, 2019

Happy Birthday, Dear Son!


Today is my son's 23rd birthday.  He is a treat at this age - grown and making his way in the world, finishing college (hopefully!) in May and potentially moving on without his dad and I in the daily life.  I'm so proud of who he is and what he has become I just had to make a card for his birthday, special to the season and sweet so he knows his mama loves him.

This card was inspired by Kristina Warner's Multicolor stamping with Distress Oxide inks.  I used my Hero Arts September 2016 monthly card kit stamp set and Mama Elephant's Birthday Wishes sentiment stamp in white heat embossing.




I have a few fall birthday's so I made a couple extra cards as well.  I'm so pleased with how these cards turned out.  I'm going to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Simon Says Fall/Autumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?