Background

Thursday, October 24, 2019

A NoteCard Set - Making a Card Design New


You might remember these beautiful cards that Brandy made last month using a Spellbinders card kit and a couple of Gina K.'s sentiment stamp sets.  They were so beautiful, she put together these additional cards using die cuts from watercolor paper and watercoloring the images.  



Brandy's description to me is that "These did not turn out like I had planned. I liked how the watercolor worked out on the flowers, but I don't like the design as much as the one for Stamptember." 

I think they are invoke the same sweet sentiment and, while different, they are beautiful.  Great cards.

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?