Background

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

More Christmas Cards with the Leftovers


I mentioned this weekend that I love, love, loved my new The Greetery With Love at Christmas stamp and die set.  When I made the previous cards and had all the mess out, I made a few extra images, playing a bit with some more colors.  These cards were put together using watercolor Bee Paper as the card base so that I could use the Distress Oxides to watercolor a bit of a background for the cards.  The sentiment comes from a Papertrey Ink stamp set and is gold heat embossed onto the sentiment frame die cut using a Waffle Flower ATC die.




I super love how these turned out as well.  I'm so very glad I picked this stamp set up.  I'm going to link this card up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Anything Goes.


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, love the placement of flowers. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving some comment love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?