Background

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

A 70th Birthday Tea Party Invitation


I'm flying off to Washington D.C this week for work.  It's been a while since I traveled and it always surprises me how nervous I can get when it has been a while.  I decided to finish these invitations and this post as therapy.  I just love my Papertrey Ink stamps and this Tea for Two stamp and die set has been in the stash for quite a while.  This was one of the first stamp sets I purchased from them and I've used it often over the years.  Check it out herehere and here for some inspiration.

I decided to use the Papertrey Shape Shifters circle die and the Forest Floor Winter stamp set as accents along with my Concord and 9th Stitched Turnabout stamp. 

On the inside, all the details about the party designed in Word and printed for easy application on the invitation.  I'm so pleased, I'm seeing pink!  Which is why I'm entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge Simon Says Think Pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?