Background

Friday, October 25, 2019

'Tis the Season for Making Christmas Tags


As I mentioned earlier in the week,  I had purchased the Papertrey Ink Mix-ups Pocket Tags dies this year and I love them so much I wanted to use them. I had also purchased quite a few of the Simon Says Stamp snowflake dies and wanted to use them as well.  There has been quite a lot of the pink and grey Christmas color combination and so these cards were inspired by a plethora of crafty goodness


























The sentiments are from the Simon Says Stamp Comfort and Joy stamp set.  The cards were dusted with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide after I used the Hickory Smoke (below) and found it too dark for the look I was going for.
























































The sentiment on the inside is a Lawn Fawn sentiment stamp set for tag making.  I really like how these turned and and will definitely look forward to using them this Christmas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?