Background

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Smile - Notecards Featuring Scraps of Love


I picked up the Scraps of Love Smile stamp set at the Mesa, AZ Scrapbook Expo.  We had so much fun, but a clear highlight for me (Andie) was meeting Ann Cobiere-Scott in person, visiting and doing a Make-n-Take with her.  Ann designed this stamp set and the Make-N-Take used this stamp set and a white gel pen with some patterned paper.  Brandy thought it was such a delightful stamp set, she borrowed my set and stamped these card fronts during the crop that night.  Wasn't I tickled when she sent me these pictures of a delightfully colorful card set using the same technique?!?!!!




Really great set and so much fun to put together too.  Brandy hits a home run once again!

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?