Background

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Starting in on the Valentine's Using Paptertrey Ink Fresh Florals Wrap Up Stamps and Dies

It has been a few days since I did much in the way of card making.  This is mainly due to the need to take down Christmas and put it away resulting in cleaning up of the house - something like spring cleaning here in Arizona.  I decided to get back to it with a slew of valentine's card making using some oldies, but goodies.  Today, I'm sharing two cards made with patterned paper scraps from the stash and Papertrey Ink Fresh Florals Wrap Up stamps and dies.  I really like this first one and how the black ink creates a striking contrast to the pretty heart banner background.  


The next card is less striking, but I do enjoy the repetition.  All inks are Distress Oxides and they stamp so beautifully.  I have quite a few more ideas in the hopper and hope to place these for sale at a local flower shop.  They need to go somewhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?