Background

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A Winter Inspired Wedding Celebration Card Featuring The Greetery All Blessings Flow Stamps




My nephew was married this week.  We didn't travel to celebrate with them, but I made this card to send our love and support.  I am so delighted with how this card turned out.  I used multiple The Greetery stamps including All Blessings Flow stamps and Hoop Wreath stamps and dies and some older Papertrey Ink Psalms of the Year and Forest Floor stamps.  I used white pigment ink and Distress Inks for the images and believe it turned out exactly how I'd hoped.


These last two cards are bonus cards as I had played with different frame images for the inside.  I ultimately like the version that I selected, but these bonus cards are pretty and so they will go into the stash as notecards for use at a later date.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?