Background

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Pop-up Cards Featuring MFT Outside the Box Level-Up Dies




I just love the MFT Outside the Box Level-Up dies.  The cards go together super quickly and the result is actually quite stunning.  Today, I'm sharing some floral cards I made using the dies.  All valentine's cards should be pretty and these pop-up cards deliver.  This first card was made using florals made with Papertrey Ink Farmer's Market Florals stamps and dies.



This second card was inspired by the "flower bar" shopping display at the local flower shop where I sell my cards.  They always have buckets of flowers similar to a Trader Joe's display.  They will often wrap up these flowers into discount bundles for sale and my card was created to look like those floral wraps.  A cute use to the Papertrey Ink Fresh Floral Wrap Up stamps and dies.  The last card, featured below, I didn't get a front photo but wanted to share here with you as inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?