Background

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Somebunny is on the Way




A friend of mine needed a baby shower card on short notice.  I whipped up these cards using my Lawn Fawn Hello Baby stamp and die set.  This card is almost a direct lift of a card made by Nicole Spohr.  I made it my own by choosing my own colors from my Polychromos colored pencils and pairing with some patterned paper  and suede ribbon from the stash.  



I super love how this brown bunny turned out and how well it matches that tiny Swiss dot patterned paper.    One of the cards was given away and the rest go into the stash for use in the future, as needed.


I think this plaid background paper is my favorite.  I'm also pleased with the coloring on these bunnies - so adorable.  The Hello Baby stamp and dies are classic and I just haven't found a way to get tired of them.  Overly pleased with the entire set and a fun diversion with all the holiday crafting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?