Background

Saturday, December 1, 2018

A Basic Grey Card Set


Part of the cleaning of the stash earlier this year included the unearthing of this card kit.  Basic Grey has been out of business for nearly 2 years and this card kit would have been purchased a couple of years before that.  I figure it is long past time to actually put these together. 




This set reminds me how much I miss Basic Grey (and their calendar kit!).  Easy to put together and packed with lots of extras, this card kit was easy and fun and the cards are quite lovely.  As December has arrived, it's time to start putting together lots of Christmas themed cards.  I have a few pictures of cards already made that I need to get edited and posted.  Christmas will be here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?