Background

Sunday, December 2, 2018

An Entrepreneurial Endeavor



I've been working with a local flower and gift shop, Rowan Tree, in Tempe Arizona to sell my cards.  I needed some sort of business cards and used my "handmade by andrea" stamp with the Concord and 9th "A" monogram stamp set to create these cards.  The tag was die cut using my Waffle Flower Swatch Tag die.  It is the perfect size to include contact information printed out using my computer and printer on the backside of the ATC card. 


I also made these dividers that I'm considering adding to the store display - simple sorting methods for the small display.







I snapped these photos from the shop.  The coffee shop portion is behind this store front and my cards are on display there on the bureau.

A simple display - nothing fancy, but I'm hoping that a few cards can sell throughout the year - more to get rid of from my stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?