Background

Monday, December 17, 2018

Oh Come Let Us Adore Him



If you haven't seen Dawn Woleslagle's video/card on Messy Heat Embossing, then I suggest you click through the link and enjoy.  Her cards are ever so beautiful and I can't possibly reach the height of beauty that is her card.  Still, the technique is super fantastic and so I used my Honey Bee Oh Come Let Us Adore Him stamp to execute a similar technique with this card set.  The backgrounds are Distress Ink blending.  I didn't have any glitter imbued embossing powder, so I made my own as Dawn suggested.  I like the silver better than the gold, but they are all much prettier in person, I guarantee you.



More Christmas cards for the stash, that will soon be sent out and used to great effect.  We're more than halfway through the month.  Time is running short...  Merry Christmas to you.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?