Background

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Rubbernecker Stamps Cards


I picked up some new to me Rubbernecker stamps online so I decided to make a set of cards.   These were created using my Prima Oil Pastels.   I simply used the oil pastel to color the solid version of the Poppy Duo stamp and a waterbrush to blot water and activate the color.  The outline is stamped in black Archival Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.




I really love how the Rubbernecker stamps work.  They are easy to use to create a beautiful finish.  If you haven't tried them, I'd highly recommend them.

I've decided to link up to these challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog White and Bright

Word Art Wednesday's Challenge Weeks #236-237- Anything Goes

Come join the fun.


8 comments:

  1. Love seeing these in all the different colours, and all gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely set of cards. Of course are the blue cards my fave:) Love that splattered background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops my apologies...I forgot to write that your cards are also a fab take on our theme. Good to see you again at CCCB; thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card set, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards for our challenge! The stamps are really lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These is another fabulous collection of cards - so wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, Andi!
    I just LOVE this card. It's a "masculine" card, but still super cute and creative. You're always so talented, and I'm so happy that you've stopped by to share your art in our challenge. Hope you're having a great week and that you will join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I wanted to also let you know about this fun challenge where I'd LOVE to have you play along:
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?