Background

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Gorjuss Girl - The Hatter


Just stopping by to share this card made using my Gorjuss The Hatter stamp.  This image was colored last fall on one of my business trips and then made into a card recently.  All patterned papers were from the scrap bin - leavings from other projects.  The style and colors worked well here.  I cut those teeny, tiny flowers using my IO Spiral Flowers die.  A single Tu Tu Pink prill is in the center of each flower.

This notecard is left without a sentiment so that I can add it later when I decide the occasion of it's use.  This gives me a bit of a stash for those last minute cards that I find myself needing.  What is sitting around waiting to join the finished pile?  Get going, the results are always inspiring.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and love those teeny tiny flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?