Background

Monday, April 4, 2016

More Layouts from the Play All Day


These layouts represent more pages from Embellish It kits that I bought at the Play All Day event Brandy and I attended in February.

The kits often come with an assortment of embellishments so that you can change the layout and sentiments to match your project.  In this case, I used much of the same as the kit example, but swapped out for a more masculine sentiment on the right side.




I also tried to select photos from the pile I was working with (an assortment of my son, Timothy, throughout his school years!) that worked well with the color schemes or theme of the layout.  Some worked better than others.




However, the biggest theme of the day was to get those photos scrapbooked.  In these cases, I built the layouts around the photos as I purchased the kits at the Play All Day event.

I'm enjoying getting some projects done.  I will tell you that these pages are, even now, resting comfortably in a scrapbook downstairs.  I have more photos to work, but the scrapbook has the finished pages inserted.  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts you have there, and YAY for finishing the insert pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another set of wonderful LO's and choice of papers! Great photos. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?