Background

Saturday, January 16, 2016

More Little Birdies to Brighten Your Day


Maybe it is the new year, maybe it is just how adorable the Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms stamp and die set is.  Either way, I decided to put that pile of colored and die cut pieces into a card set.   I also decided that some of the patterned paper from the stash needed to find it's way into cards.  So I went shopping in the Scrapbox.  Look what I found!




I really like how the coloring on the birds can make them look so very different from card to card.  The oval die cut was made using my Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval die.  The set comes with the pieces to cut an open frame like the blue cards or a solid frame like the green cards.  Fantastic!

With the new year, I'm hoping you are finding your crafty way.  I suggest "going shopping" in your supplies.  You will be pleased with what you find and the creations are no less spectacular if the paper is stored well.


3 comments:

  1. They are super sweet with those pastel background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous! I love the subtle pastel colors. The birds are lovely. Chic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful and I'm loving you shopping from the stash papers :-) Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?