Background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Joining up at Bloglovin'

Google Reader is almost dead.  I'm one of the least technical people you hardly know.  I tricked myself into thinking that maybe I didn't need to do anything about the loss of my Google Reader because I don't actually use it anyway (I've never opened a "Google Reader").  However, I'm pretty sure now that I've been using the thing for a very long time.

I'm also terrified of losing my connections to the very few blogs that I follow regularly.  These are some of the sweetest ladies I've every watched online.  So I've joined up at Bloglovin in large part because two of the blogs I follow did the same.  In small part, when I checked out the Bloglovin site I really liked the posts on their front page.  Probably the same deceptively enjoyable posts every time... I'm easily moved and tricked.

You can join me in following your blogs over at Bloglovin or you can now follow me on Bloglovin.  I'm not going to tell you that I had to remove the "correct punctuation" from their name in the four locations I referenced them because the absence of the "g" bothers me.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andie, I never used "Google Reader", but the links on my dashboard. But I too did Bloglovin, more than anything "just in case" as I too didn't want to lose my list of blogs I follow :-) Have a great weekend. Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?