Background

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Daisies Oh My!


Oh my...  That's what I first said when I saw this lovely from Brandy.  Oh my...  Little card, how do I love you?  Let me count the ways...

  1. Dimensional flower petals... ahhh.
  2. Lovingly colored  leaves (they are green!) uh huh!
  3. Distressed pop off the page sentiment die cut stamp...yeah!
  4. Background stamp making your own patterned paper, oh yeah!
  5. Simple Stories Summer Fresh patterned paper, my my my my my.
  6. Inside notecard, fully distressed with embossed 3d flower- too much.  I have to stop there.
Brandy used some of the Heartfelt Creations product here:

Daisy Patch Boutique Stamp Set

Daisy Patch Flowers Stamp Set

Daisy Patch Die Set

I realize the details on the making of this card are a little sketchy.  That's kinda on purpose.  However, if you have any questions, feel free to ask as a comment or by using the email in the About Us tab.

The card design was Brandy's own creation.  Sheer genius, yes?

Andie (for Brandy)

2 comments:

  1. I'll second that!!! OH MY with a GOODNESS thrown in for good measure! This is amazing, wonderful, stunning. Love it!! Thanks for sharing and hope you are both having a wonderful weekend. Till next time:-) Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?