Background

Friday, January 25, 2013

2013 Calendar



I'm not going to use a lot of words in this very picture heavy post.  I was able to get the calendar I made for our family photographed and am publishing it here.  The kit was a clearance Die Cuts with a View French Country calendar kit.  Oh my, it is too bad that I can't find this anywhere online or I might have already purchased all the inventory to make this calendar for many years to come.  The papers are wonderful and most of the embellishments came from the kit.





































You'll notice the pictures are almost exactly the same as the calendar I made for my Grandma.  This was to make the whole process easier and get the job done.  It's now hanging on the back of my pantry with all our appointments.  I so love it.

Last years calendar (same idea), I've cut out of the calendar and intend to put it into a scrapbook.  I'll try to get photos and get them posted.  It's a great way to capture photos from the previous year and then converts to perfect scrappy pages. 

Andie

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Andie - I love all the pages and all the added embellishments - what a wonderful kit and you did an amazing job putting it together:-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calendars, books and cards! Oh my! You girls rock. Very lovely, all.

    A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?