Background

Monday, October 22, 2012

Not My Christmas Card


This is not my Christmas card.  It's close, but not quite the final design.  I thought I would share with you since I just love how the Graphic 45 papers went together on this one.  The sentiment is stamped using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Close to My Heart's Christmas Card Chatter stamp.  I actually got my daughter's sewing machine out and pieced that strip down the center of the card.  I just love the Graphic 45 papers and am pleased that this near rendition of my Christmas card came together so easily.

Andie

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Andie, wonderful sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Very elegant!

    Thanks for joining us at Just a Scrappin!
    ~Liz Just a Scrappin DT
    enchantress2614.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?