Background

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Notecards Featuring The Greetery Always in Bloom Stamps and Dies


I wanted to use the new-to-me The Greetery Always in Bloom stamps and dies and so I made a bunch of florals with the stamps and dies and then had the awkward moment when I realized that I didn't have any real intention with those florals.  Has that happened to you?  I powered through and this card set is a combination of all the various designs I was able to come up with.  Using embossed backgrounds seemed and easy and delightful fit as well as making some coordinating envelopes to add a bit of flash. 






 I think my recovery was successful and I enjoyed the cardmaking immensely!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?