Background

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Notecard Set Featuring Ann Corbiere Scott Designs Art Printable


When I was on vacation in May I couldn't resist packing a few simple craft supplies to occupy the in-between times.  The result of that craftiness is this card set.  I had printed the Ann Corbiere Scott Designs Rightbrainart Art Printable onto a very textured white cardstock and Bristol papers to bring with and then packed my Polychromos colored pencils and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  Today's card set was colored onto the textured white cardstock with my Polychromos.  I love the depth of color and the texture created.  The backgrounds are made using very light colors and a cotton ball using a technique I saw in a Kristina Werner video.  The sentiments are from the stash of Taylored Expressions Simple Sentiments stamped and die cut.




 So fun and colorful, I truly enjoyed the entire process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?