Background

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Making Cards From Ann Corbiere Scott Designs Art Printables


Today I'm sharing some of the Ann Corbiere Scott Designs Art Printables that I colored on my vacation.  I fussy cut this first floral from the Aunt Sylvia Art Printable after coloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and placed on a background made using Taylored Expressions Blooming Florals stencils that were die cut using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die.  A perfect Match.  


This second card utilizes a floral from the Mom Art Printable and both cards have a sentiment stamped and die cut using The Ton Easy Expressions stamps and dies.


 This last card features a Polychromos colored Aunt Sylvia Art Printable which is paired with sentiments using Taylored Expressions Happy stamps and dies and a background made using Taylored Expressions Pierced Circles cutting plate.  It is really fun to see the results of this crafty time in such a variety of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?