Background

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Would a Cupcake Help???


So, I picked up these two stamps at a local Rubber Stamp show from Stamps By Judith and Heather.  They have sat languishing in the stash low these many months and I decided to campaign their use for a set of cards.

I was just so tickled by the sentiment - many of their stamps have clever or witty sayings and this seemed to cover a multitude of uses.  They are rubber stamps, something I try hard not to buy because storage is such an issue.  However, they stamp perfectly.

Ultimately, I decided to stamp with Archival black ink onto some white cardstock A2 top folding cards to create this one layer design.  I used my Zig Clean Color Brush markers to shade and color, topping with a glitter brush marker.




















This last didn't quite turn out, but I left it in so you can always know that I'm not perfect :)

These were a delightful departure from my usual and now I have a set of cards to send for an open ended occasion.  Perfect!












What supplies do you have that you need to put to good use?


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?