Background

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Wedding Shower Card Using Concord and 9th Blooms Fill-in


My nephew is getting married in South Carolina in a few weeks and I, delightfully, was invited to the bride's wedding shower.  Sadly, I could not make it, but collaborated with my SIL's to combine for a very nice shower gift from the 5 families and offered to make the card for the shower. 

Kelsey's shower was billed as a tea party and I couldn't resist pulling out my Papertrey Ink Tea for Two stamp set to coordinate with my Concord and 9th Blooms Fill-in stamp and die set.  The invitation was a combination of pink, lime green and grey/black.  I think we did a halfway good job mimicking the style...

On the inside, a simple sentiment that leaves room for a nice note from all of us who cannot attend, but send our love.  This was super fun and I'm now thinking through the wedding celebration card for a similar set up - we're going together again to get one of the nicer gifts on the registry and I get the pleasure of "representing" by making the card by hand.  Ooooh, I've ideas...


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?