Background

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Congratulations to the Happy Couple


I needed a wedding celebration card and since I had stamped a few images using Studio Katia Blooming Bunch stamp it seemed a quick and easy way to make a beautiful focal image for the card.  I stamped onto Bristol cardstock and colored with my Zig Clean Color Brush markers using a waterbrush to keep the coloring very light. 

I used the SSS Floral Bliss sentiment stamp to white emboss onto vellum making a strip sentiment to cover the image.  I was so inspired by recent cards I made using this technique and the result is fantastic.  A few Studio Katia Sparkling crystals as accents finish the front card design beautifully.









On the inside, I used the sentiment and some cut small flowers from the Floral Bliss stamp set, coloring the flowers lightly with the coordinating pink marker.  A cute, simple finish and I sent this off to my SIL who will be coordinating a group gift purchase and attending the celebration where she will give the happy couple our gift. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?