Background

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Thank You Cards


My SIL and her family usually come to our house on New Year's Eve to celebrate in relative safety.  It seems silly now that our children are older, but when we were having babies it was a way to celebrate without requiring a babysitter and the noise and difficulty of being out with littles.  Now, it is just something we've done for so long (her oldest is my daughters age which makes this the 19th year, I think!, celebrating this way).  I'm ever so looking forward to tonight's fun.

I thought I'd share this card with you.  I used my SSS Stamptember Damask Greeting stamp set along with my MFT Fishtail Flag Frames die along with some fussy cutting.



Ultimately, I've been using these cards to express my gratitude all throughout Christmas (which is the end to birthday season in my family).  The stamps are easy to use and create a beautiful result.  I see more goodness with these stamps in my future.  My 2018 future that is!!!

Since this is my first endeavor with the Damask Greetings stamp set, I'm posting this card to Simon Says Stamp's Work It Wednesday Challenge.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. OH beautiful card! Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Andie! Wishing health and happiness! Your card is lovely. It has an elegant touch and the subtle colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?