Background

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christ is Born! Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas morning to you all!  We are off to my SIL for Christmas breakfast celebrations and will join my mom/grandma and the rest of the family later today for Christmas dinner celebrations.  I wanted to share one more Christmas card design as a way to mark this special day.


Gold embossed background using SSS Cora background stamp and sentiment using Papertrey Ink's October Year of Psalms stamp set with matching stars on the inside sentiment.  Cranberry ink sentiment on the inside adds to the rich feel of the card using the other stamp from the October Year of Psalms stamp set.

I'm sending my hopes for a joyful and peaceful celebration for your day.

Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and festive card design. Merry Christmas to you and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?