Background

Monday, October 23, 2017

Another Psalms Notecard




Here's the second in my Psalms notecard set.  Whoa doggies, this is a ton of fun.  Easy to spend time after a long day at work creating these lovely cards, but not so much that I feel either overwhelmed or burdened.  Keeping the design the same worked well too, so I think I'll do that with the remaining stamps. 

This card was stamped using my Year of Psalms March mini stamp and some colored ink for the layered stamping.  I also decided to place these on black card bases to create a very graphic stunning effect.  I'm selecting from a pad of patterned paper for all the backgrounds as well. Keeping the process simple to stay motivated for my challenge.


These two will go with the first two and I'm 40% of my way through.  How fun!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?