Background

Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Finish to the Psalms Notecards



I'm finishing out my notecard set using the Papertrey Ink Year of Psalms stamp sets with my favorite of these stamps.  For this card, I used the Year of Psalms July mini stamp which comes with these fun embellishments, the wheat sheaf looking stamp and the berry branch stamp.  These tiny stamps allow for some really neat embellishing of the sentiment stamp.  I picked out this super fun plaid for the background which dictated the pink coordinating flowers using my Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms stamp and die set.  A little glitter finish the backdrop keeping the sentiment stamp the star. 

So the card set is done.  I'm truly pleased, these stamps and dies made the process so easy that even with my busy work schedule, I was able to whip this set up in no time.  I've dedicated myself to a grand finish and am thinking, card box to house these lovelies for gifting.  The bits and pieces are out on the workbench, so I'm going back to finish now.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?