Background

Monday, October 30, 2017

A Notecard Box Set





Here's my finish to the Year of Psalms notecards.  A handmade card box using cardstock and a little ingenuity.  The box was made something like this.  I varied the sizes by 1/4 in. to allow the lid to fit snugly, but easily over the box.      The front was embellished with one of the Year of Psalms stamp that is featured on  each card.


I kept the flowers the same using my Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms stamp and die set ot create the flowers and leaves.  The box needed to have some pizzazz so I used a little glitter paper, again, keeping the design simple focused on the sentiment stamp. 



The second box, I toyed with some of the patterned paper in the cards to create these flags.  I like the differences in the embellishments, a decided style difference.



In the end, I love them all and had so much fun.  I'm sure these stamps will be a go to when I need a quick gift/card set in the future.  I'd challenge you all to do the same, use those stamps and be amazed by the beauty they create.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?