Background

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bonjour!


I've gotten it into my head to go through my stamp sets and use the stamps that are rarely or never used.  This lead me to my Papertrey Ink Fresh Floral Wrap Ups stamp set.  Their stamp sets are almost always scaled for an A2 card and I often make more like A7 cards.  As such, I sorta was carried away with the novelty of  the size and the charming florals that this set makes.




It was super fun to try out different inks on kraft paper as well as to try different patterned papers together for this very forgiving card design.  Don't I feel cosmopolitan having made this lovely card set?


Let this encourage you - pick up those seldom used or never used tools and give them some much needed love.  My project was a welcome balm during a very difficult week.

I'm entering these cards in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Simon Says Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday's Challenge Weeks 270/271: Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty set of cards; that stamp set is beautiful; I love your design and the borders on your cards are a fab solution to add these bouqets on cards with a larger/different size.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?