Background

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wrapping Up the 12 Days of Christmas

I thought I would share my Cricut cuts and stamping done for packaging the 12 Days of Christmas gifts.  Each bag was stamped using a retired Heartfelt Creations stamp in cranberry Close to My Heart stamp ink.  I colored the leaves with a Close to My Heart ink pen and created the centers with my Viva Decor red pearl pen.  The die cuts were mostly cut at 4 1/2 inches in layers using the Joys of the Season cart.


On the first day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
 That darn Partridge thought you might enjoy this funny Christmas story!

They each received a copy of The Best Christmas Pagent Ever!




On the second day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
 Rather that two turtle doves we thought you might enjoy making something instead!


They each received the ingredients for making turtle brownies.


On the third day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
 Those French hens are happy homemakers!  They thought you might enjoy making this potpourri.


They each received the potpourri ingredients shown in my previous post.


On the fourth day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
The calling birds thought you might like these note cards to send out your gratitude.


This gift was the thank you cards shown in my previous post.


On the fifth day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
 Something to light up the night.  Not quite as good as glinting gold, but hopefully fun nonetheless!



I stamped napkins and colored with ink and used a heat gun to melt wax paper around votive candles.  I failed to get a photo of the candles, but trust me they were cute.


On the sixth day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
We considered a new car, but decided on something you could really use!  We hope you like your new washer and dryer!


This gift was a new washcloth and towel.  Funny, yes?  


On the seventh day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
Swans, a time honored symbol of love.  Instead of those noisy birds, we thought you might enjoy kiss filled trees instead.

This gift was the Christmas trees from my previous post.


On the eighth day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
The milk provided by those maids was likely to be curdled by now.  We thought you might enjoy this to toast the New Year!


This gift was the reindeer sparkling cider from my previous post.



On the ninth day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
 The ladies thought you might enjoy some pretty color for your tippy toes.


A small pink nailpolish- so cute.


On the tenth day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
Those lords something about tired feet!  Here’s a little gift to sooth them after a long day’s work.


This was the sugar scrub from my previous post.  The Lord is wearing a gold crown triple embossed with gold embossing powder.  Fun!


On the eleventh day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
Piping hot goodness to warm your January days.



This bag was filled with hot cocoa and hot apple cider mixes.


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my good friends gave to me….
A game to play for the entire family.  Don’t eat Pete (it’s no way to start the new year)!


A bag of M & Ms and a Don't Eat Pete board.  Hopefully the kids enjoyed playing this game...

I typically wrap a cardboard box to carry the gifts in.  Here's the final version.  And one more under our ginormous Christmas tree:


Three sets to fill the space under the Christmas tree.  These beauties were completed about 3 pm on Christmas eve.  Nothing like waiting until the last minutes....


2 comments:

  1. Awesome gift wrapping there! They looked so perfect under the christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous fabulous idea and makes it all so special. That tree looks amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?