- The background frame was cut using my Labels 17 die and then embossed with one of my floral embossing folders. This frame is raised off the card base with foam squares.
- The sentiment was stamped using my Market Street Stamps (sadly out of business) sentiment stamp and black Archival Ink.
- The decorative lattice was cut from white cardstock using my Heartfelt Creations Ornamental Add On die. I did lightly curl the ends to create a little interest to these pieces.
- The flower was cut from kraft colored glassine paper using my Vintage Floret dies. This stuff never disappoints with it's crinkly goodness. I simply shaped these flowers and the texture was created by the paper's properties. A pearl accent in the center added a sense of class.
- The green organza ribbon comes from the stash and is likely a reuse item. It looks delicate and colorful here.
I've entered this card in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Wedding or Anniversary. Come on over and join the fun!
ETA: I've linked this card up over at Scrapbookpal.com. They have a running challenge each month to use certain suppliers/products and then get featured over at their blog. Here's my entry for the last part of February. Click on this link to check out their latest challenge. Their online store supplies many of my common tools and supplies and some of the lowest prices around. Check them out.