Background

Thursday, July 11, 2013

More of the Surfish Mini-book




Sun-kissed beach photos are the best, aren't they?  I got these photos taken and edited and now I'm hot on the task of posting them up to the blog.  These next few layouts represent more of the layout of the original mini-book kit.


The papers are fun, retro (a bit?!) and are a beach friendly color scheme.  I picked this mini-book because so many of the surf pictures where heavily blue, but I still wanted a little girly feel. 


The opposing pages are not always a part of the original mini-book design.  I sprinkled the "add-ons" because the original layouts were exactly matchy-matchy and it felt right.




What's better than a shot of you running on the beach looking all tough in your wetsuit?  I've not one picture like this of me!!  At this late date, I'm unlikely to ever have one either.

Katie's troop leaders very graciously joined them in the surfing fun.  I am so grateful to women who volunteer their time and energy to my girl.  Jane and Jennifer are wonderful role models who have taught my daughter and I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. More fabulous pages - great memories! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Love those pages, thanks for sharing Andie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?