Background

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Huge Belly Laughs That Must Be Shared

I was trolling around Etsy this morning.  I am considering selling some stuff there and it is the kind of place that once you visit for one reason, you stay for other reasons.  Well, I stumbled upon a little shop called Sapling Press and more specifically their Dear Blank series of cards.  I can honestly tell you that I cried after reading the John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt card, but that might have also had something to do with having read the Noah card and Twilight cards first.  Oh, don't miss the Dear Diet Coke one either.  O.k.  Check them all out!  I have made a vow to not purchase greeting cards.  My stash is too large and so I feel like I have no excuse to buy cards when I can make them.  However, genius such as this cannot go unrewarded.  I placed my order (multiple card orders reduce your shipping fees!), wanna join me?

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?