Background

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Happy Easter Cards Featuring The Greetery Print Shop Floral Frame Stamps and Stencils



I just had to use my The Greetery Print Shop Floral Frame stamps to create some Easter cards.  I also wanted to pair the florals with The Greetery Empty Grave stamp.  For this first card, I stamped onto some bright yellow cardstock.  It was difficult to get a good photo of the florals because I used my Distress Oxide inks and some glitter pen.  In the end, this set of cards was more striking in person than is shown here in the pictures.  I decided to customize the envelopes so that they matched as well.  I'm very pleased how these turned out.









The next set of cards featured the same design, but in blue Distress Oxide inks.




I'm very pleased with how these turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?