Background

Friday, April 2, 2021

Easter Cards Featuring The Greetery Caring Cross Stamps and Dies


My aunt requested some Easter cards and I just couldn't resist using my The Greetery Caring Cross stamps and dies.  This time I also used my Taylored Expressions Deckled Rectangles Stencils and Distress Oxide inks (Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint) to create the backdrop for the delightful cross die cut.  The sentiment on the inside was also simple, sending just the right encouragement for Easter.

I'm sure she'll like them and so will her recipients.  If you memorialize Good Friday, I will join you as we contemplate the death of our Savior in anticipation of Celebration Sunday, which is coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?