Background

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Pretty Pink Teatime Celebration


I decided to take a few weeks off.  Those few weeks turned into over a month.  Work has been consuming with two full weeks of regulatory audits on site.  This in addition to my regular work assignments means that I have been working long days and weekends for a while.  I decided on this holiday that I would attempt a post and commit to regular posting again.

I decided to post this card I made using my Concord and 9th Blooms Fill In stamp.  This stamp set is so fun to make that flowery background.  I decided to pair the background I made with a very old teapot stamp set from Papertrey Ink, Tea for Two.  I think this card turned out to be very adorable.  I decided to make a few more to create a set.  When I get those done, I'll post them here as well.

Here's hoping for a less busy July and some more crafty time .  I hope your Fourth of July is wonderful.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?