Background

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Be Mine Valentine


I'm checking in with another valentine that I decided to whip up.  In this case, I used some of the softer flowers that I stamped onto smooth, white cardstock using my Papertrey Ink Farmers Market Florals stamp and die set.  The inks are also all Papertrey Ink.  Any imperfections in the stamping are all mine - I was playing with a lighter color and thus, a less solid impression.  I also used the Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart die and the bonus stamp set from January's release.  They all combined to create a very soft, delicate and, I think, delightful valentine.

It is really amazing to think that we've made it to the end of January.  We're entering the best month of the year in southern Arizona.  February - the month of love and fantastic weather.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?