Background

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween


I'm stopping by today with a quick share from my friend, Kyle.  She works at a local elementary school library and each year they have a contest where the adult teachers and helpers paint pumpkins like kid's book characters.  Then they display the pumpkin and the book as a way to entice the children to read.  I think it terribly crafty way to encourage kids to read.  You might remember Kyle's Grouchy Ladybug from last year that she was so gracious to let me share with you.  This year, Kyle let me share this photo with you today and I think we should all laugh out loud at her fabulously toothy pumpkin and her contagious craftiness.

Hope your night is spooktacular.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?